FTX NCA My Final shots.

very very nice shots Mr Iain. but it really isn't fair of you to post such shots with such great looking water and lighting and not say what sim it is or what textures you were using or if you were using a lighting mod like ENB.

I was really hoping that P3D2 would be like the pics I keep seeing of FSX with either ENB or SweetFX but its not there for me.

Your shots kinda look like P3D2 but the lighting and sky seem to emanate much more light. I've seen a number of shots from you lately that to me look highly realistic and I'd like to know how you do it. (If you'd care to share that hopefully not top secret info ;) )

but whichever way it goes...nice shots. and Im very much looking forward to NCA on P3D

very very nice shots Mr Iain. but it really isn't fair of you to post such shots with such great looking water and lighting and not say what sim it is or what textures you were using or if you were using a lighting mod like ENB.

Iain doesn't need to say it because his specs are in his signature. 

I was really hoping that P3D2 would be like the pics I keep seeing of FSX with either ENB or SweetFX but its not there for me.

Your shots kinda look like P3D2 but the lighting and sky seem to emanate much more light. I've seen a number of shots from you lately that to me look highly realistic and I'd like to know how you do it. (If you'd care to share that hopefully not top secret info ;) )

but whichever way it goes...nice shots. and Im very much looking forward to NCA on P3D

No worries all my shots are FSX, I use all of whats in my sig and they come straight from the v key only resized for the forum no editing at all.

cheers

Iain

Archived