Avsim Forums

randy

Maybe not the place to ask but does anyone know what is wrong with the Avsim forums? Has anyone been able to get on them in the last 24 hours. Ever since the news of ACES being out I get the following message when clicking on forums......"IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database"....anyone else having this problem?

Regards

I can't get to them using FireFox or IE7...still get the same message....even went to friends house...different computer different internet provider...same thing.

Thanks for the reply

Same for me too, it has been like it all day for me???

For info - each time I tried to download something from AVSIM over last two - three weeks after clicking 'download' I've been told 'no link to this page' (every time), so I've been using other sources. Now with the problem today I am intrigued.  ???

For info - each time I tried to download something from AVSIM over last two - three weeks after clicking 'download' I've been told 'no link to this page' (every time), so I've been using other sources. Now with the problem today I am intrigued.  ???

Have you been using Google Chrome as your browser?  If so, that would be it... (avsim's Neanderthal approach to website design strikes again.... "web standards?  Whassat?")

Have you been using Google Chrome as your browser?  If so, that would be it... (avsim's Neanderthal approach to website design strikes again.... "web standards?  Whassat?")

Yep Wunnie, thanks,

I'll try another browser tomorrow,- could be the prob.  :D

Archived