The Alice Spirit

Stillwater

Taking off from YBAS with the appropriate livery...

0PgIn.jpg

... and following road & rail track to the north:

Ui4vY.jpg

JZux9.jpg

GNMa.jpg

Short stopover in Ti-Tree:

YF6QA.jpg

"On" the road again...

OKo20.jpg

... passing Ali-Curung:

1QZuO.jpg

Hmmm, driving on that road could be troublesome.

6GsIa.jpg

Went on to Devils Marbles http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devils_Marbles_Conservation_Reserve - but the picture refused to be uploaded 3 times... However, the balancing rocks are not clearly displayed in the sim..,

" I would not expect devils marbles in the sim"

I cannot understand why you would say that Ithendrix, many of the rocks are larger than most houses, and the area covered is the size of a village.. Lovely shots Stillwater.. Different, and beautiful as ever. Teecee.

Gerold - great pics!!!

Any chance you could post a couple more in the same area - but with SLEW on, so I could grab co-ordinates? My FTX AU looks way too green - nothing like yours! I just noticed you have YBAS (I haven't) - so maybe a pic from *outside* the YBAS area - in case there are som local textures that are producing the [realistic] desert colours <?>.

Adam.

Gerold - great pics!!!

Any chance you could post a couple more in the same area - but with SLEW on, so I could grab co-ordinates? My FTX AU looks way too green - nothing like yours! I just noticed you have YBAS (I haven't) - so maybe a pic from *outside* the YBAS area - in case there are som local textures that are producing the [realistic] desert colours <?>.

Adam.

Aaah, a task for an experienced pilot....! I will do so, but it will take some days, as I am currently testing aircrafts which were causing my system to freeze and I want to do some more tests... The Airbus 320 and the Dash 8Q400 are not really useful for low-and-slow sightseeing... . So, please be a little patient.

What I can say: If you get more to the north (AU green), it gets greener & tropical. No problem, and the crocs are better camouflaged there...

Gerold - great pics!!!

Adam.

Adam, I have now added a post from this area with coordinates. http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/72397-red/ Hope this helps solving your questions?

Archived