Golf courses missing

BaronKen

To the team:

I've yet to see a single golf course at quite a few scenery areas I've been checking out in the U.S.; I won't bother listing the areas because there are no courses anywhere I've looked. 

I know they are supposed to be in the initial release of Vector; has something happened to the release version where course data was accidently omitted or could there be some other issue causing me not to be able to see them?

Thanks guys!

Hi Baron!

Can you give me one example (you don't have to list them all) with coordinates so I can check if it's in my sim. Might also be an installer issue and not directly related to the data itself. If these golf courses are missing from Open Street Map, I'm sure gonna find another data source to include in an update.

Bernd

The first picture is with just Vector activated.  The second is with UTX and vector activated a top down view of the area as it should look.

co-ordinates on the pictures.

Also the water in the picture does not show with vector only with UTX

sycuangolf_course.jpg

sycuangolf_course_top_with_utx.jpg

Here is Augusta, GA, USA. I think it has 20 courses and none are showing with Vector. Screens below are near Daniels Field Airport, Augusta GA. Should be the Augusta Golf Course around it. 

First Pic is Without Vector flying toward Daniel Field. You can see AGC coming into view.

DanielFieldAugGAWITHOUTVECTOR.jpg

And now at Daniel Field WITH Vector and you see no golf course

DanielFieldAugGAWITHVECTOR.jpg

• 1 year later...

I just installed and the courses are missing. I first installed Global Base and ran a brief check. The golf course near my local airport was present and looked way better. I then installed Vector and the course is gone. Please, this needs a solution.

I would at least like some acknowledgment. I was told to put my order # in the sig, I did that. Please. It is not only the golf courses that are missing now that I look further. Large patches of areas I know for a fact are well developed are totally blank in FTX Global Base with Vector. Please, at least let me know you see this.

Archived