PAJN issues

lc_carmona

Dear ORBX creators,

First of all i would like to congratulate you because you have really made exceptional sceneries ! BRAVO for that , however now I have the issue with PAJN , the fuzzy textures and the weird looking triangle. This issue has not been addressed , could you be so kind to assist me on this as it drives me nuts to see my amazing looking SCENERY (PAJN) with that fuzzy issue on the tarmac (black spots on the taxiway) and that issue on RWY 8.

Best,

Luis

Ok, the black areas on the apron in your second shot are intentional, as at the real airport these areas are made from darker surface materials, however there is an issue visible in your first shot so we will look to find the source of that.

Can you confirm you have your terrain mesh resolution slider set to 5 meters? if not set it to 5 and see if the problem persists.

Hello if you use UTX Alaska the file scenery / world / scenery / UTX_PAJN_AP.BGL will cause bad elevation issues.

Cheers Tom

I was getting all kinds of weird things going on at PAJN, but disabling that BGL did the trick for me - many thanks.

Archived