Today at Shepparton

VH-KDK

To those of you freezing in the North, today in Shepparton we reached 40C. Forecast was for 43 but with the clouds increasing and storms on the radar I don't think we will get there.

1.ildTP.jpg

This is how it looked this morning before the clouds started building. The best thing about the heat is that we knocked off work at 1:30.

Now for my first week end off in a month and to try out some of the new aircraft I have recently purchased.

To those of you freezing in the North, today in Shepparton we reached 40C. Forecast was for 43 but with the clouds increasing and storms on the radar I don't think we will get there.

Now for my first week end off in a month and to try out some of the new aircraft I have recently purchased.

Don´t mind if you sweat or not (maybe liquid cooling can support). The biggest problem arises when your CPU gets too hot!

PS: Do not forget to check if my beer delivery service found the right adress: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/69919-mooroopna-vic-oz/

nice Martyn..see you guys down there are hotter than us queensland folks for a change !

stu

Yes Stu, we are lucky that it is usually a dry heat. I find high humidity very hard to handle when working.

Nice! :)

Don´t mind if you sweat or not (maybe liquid cooling can support). The biggest problem arises when your CPU gets too hot!

PS: Do not forget to check if my beer delivery service found the right adress: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/69919-mooroopna-vic-oz/

Thanks for visiting my area Gerold. Sorry I was out and now I know where all the empty beer bottles in my back garden came from:D.

Great shot Martyn, but 40C is too hot for me. ::)

Today would be a good day to come Karsten as it is a cool 36C.

104 F - That is just out right cruel Martyn . They forecast 4 inches of snow here tommorow .

Cheers

Brad

Never really seems like Christmas here. They are forecasting 36C for the big day. If only we could have some of your snow for just 1 day.

Seems like everyone has a bunch of new stuff to show off Martyn, it is indeed a great time of year for bargains that's for sure. :smile:  Great shot!!

Adam

So much to buy and take advantage of the sales. I will be raiding FSS after lunch.

Many thanks everyone for your great comments.

Archived