Discovering Broome

VH-KDK

I have been very busy at work over the last few weeks so I have only managed the odd flight and a very few visits to the forum.

I have taken advantage of the ORBX sale to buy a few airports and hope to add more this week end.

So here are a few shots of Broome.

1.OFKxk.jpg

2.y2hsg.jpg

3.vNxyK.jpg

4.BjQ7q.jpg

5.4rwdB.jpg

6.GWHy4.jpg

7.L1qVu.jpg

8.arusD.jpg

9.iRasl.jpg

10.7e1Y0.jpg

11.oT5nD.jpg

12.V85jo.jpg

13.wGHJ.jpg

Broome is popular at the moment. Probably even trending on twitter.

Great shots of a beautiful area.

Lovely shots! :)

great stuff mate

stu

Welcome back Martyn. Beautiful shots my friend. Have you seen me leaving Broome in a Qantas 767 yesterday? http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/70024-broome-departure/

Thanks Karsten, yes saw you leaving yesterday, I kept the Eaglet well out of your way!

Great to see you back again Martyn. :smile:  Broome never looked better, great job my friend!!

Adam

Thanks Adam, 'tis great to have some spare time again, if only for a short while.

Great to have you back posting Martyn . You know what they say : All work and no play ..... . Since you live in Oz , you probably have visited Broome ?? . :smile: :smile:

Cheers

Brad

Thanks Brad. Never been to the west, usually fly over that part of the world on the way to Thailand though. Very busy time of the year at work but the overtime helps pay for the important things in life ;).(Watch this space!)

Many thanks gents for the great comments.

Archived