Is it not permitted to point to a special offer?

wavn

Hello Moderator,

I just see that my pointing to the sales today of CaptainSim is deleted.

Is it really not permitted to point to such offers in the "Pilot Lounche"?

What is not permitted, is not permitted of course (it's your forum), but this can be of advantage to us all, is my thought.

Hello Moderator,

I just see that my pointing to the sales today of CaptainSim is deleted.

Is it really not permitted to point to such offers in the "Pilot Lounche"?

What is not permitted, is not permitted of course (it's your forum), but this can be of advantage to us all, is my thought.

I started that thread and saw it was deleted just after Ben posted a reply...I have seen many threads about specials, especially aircrafts. I don't now what happened to my thread :(

Forum terms of use guys:- 

• 15 ) You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests, nor may you post links to other developer's or publisher's sales, discounts or special deals. This is the private Orbx forums and we aren't a marketing platform for other companies. Please respect that.

Speaks for itself I think. Happy flying B)

I started that thread and saw it was deleted just after Ben posted a reply...I have seen many threads about specials, especially aircrafts. I don't now what happened to my thread :(

If it wasn't for you I would NOT have 4 new plane in my hangar.... (see sig).

Having a blast with them in PAJN today.

There should be some flexibility about other vendor (plane) especially if it's in no way in competition with ORBX 2 GA plane. Especially a one day sale!

Thanks JF because I was really hopping to have a C-130 one day.

Ben

If it wasn't for you I would NOT have 4 new plane in my hangar.... (see sig).

Having a blast with them in PAJN today.

There should be some flexibility about other vendor (plane) especially if it's in no way in competition with ORBX 2 GA plane. Especially a one day sale!

Thanks JF because I was really hopping to have a C-130 one day.

Ben

No problem Ben! My pleasure! :)

Forum terms of use guys:- 

• 15 ) You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests, nor may you post links to other developer's or publisher's sales, discounts or special deals. This is the private Orbx forums and we aren't a marketing platform for other companies. Please respect that.

Speaks for itself I think. Happy flying 8)

Correct, and also:

Do not post other vendor product announcements

Please do not post release announcements for *any* other company or developer's FS products. There are many other places where those developers can release their news and make those announcements, but these forums are not the appropriate place for them. Please note that any post which announces another developer's product will be deleted immediately without explanation.

Its pretty clear. http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/605-orbx-forum-terms-of-use/

Archived