Somersby

geejo

Hi

I've just had to redo my flightsim from the ground up so to speak.  I've put back the payware YWVA and I thought I remembered that it contained the little airfield at Somersby but now it ain't there.  Can anyone tell me which scenery file it may have been in.

Thanks guys

Geejo

Hi Geejo,

You'll find the OZX collection here - http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1825-ozx-au-complete-ozx-na-complete-ozx-libraries/

Can't remember in which version YSOM is in but install V3.0, V3.1, V3.2, V3.3 and V3.4 plus libaries V1.0 and V1.1 and you'll have hundreds of great Australian bush strips to explore.  :) .

Glenn.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it's me again.  I've been into flightsim since the Sublogic days but I'm a bit frustrated at the moment. Can anyone tell me why I now have Somersby field OK but no buildings.  Also I have put in the AI Traffic and the Update but I have no aircraft except at the fields such as YWVA and YPEC which have their own

Thanks

Geejo

Hi Geejo,

Check that you have Ozx Libraries V1.0 and V1.1 installed and active above the FTX entries in your FSX scenery library insertion points. With your AI traffic, check the AI traffic control panel that you have the default FSX traffic unticked and the FTX traffic ticked. Also drag your traffic sliders up to over 50% in FSX.

Glenn.

Archived