More P3Dv2 screens

Ken,

May I ask the question how you made the sreenshots?

As far as I read there is no full screen modus anymore, but I can not see any frame , only the very first image one could think there is a little part of a frame...

Could you confirm wether or not there is a full screen modus?

Thank you, because it is important for me as I m using a curved screen and are using a software which works only in full screen modus.

Thats one for LM, it’s not a genuine full screen as I understand it but some kind of hybrid, when I switch to fullscreen mode it shuts of my 2nd monitor, and fills the screen completely, theres no visable window, I have to press the alt key to get the options menu. Wether that will work with your curved screen better go to the P3D forums and ask there, sorry I couldn’t help more.

Cheers

Some flyers do not know what the present load is on various parts of their systems while FSX or P3D is running. FREE gadgets for Windows 7 & 8 are available at addgadgets.com . I keep GPU, CPU, Discs and Network gadgets on screen to see what is happening in window mode. Temperatures and usage are shown. Individual core temps are displayed. Since they are free you might want to try them and see if you have a bottleneck or what your baseline is before V2.0. Then you can make a purchase or overclock decision based upon evidence rather than a guess.

Think I will buy it...

Wonder if "old" region scenery and airports , orbx global and so on, some I own others don´t, will be appropriate or there will be upgrades...

Regards

There will be updates. Some add ons will simply get a new installer (like FTX Global for which the new installer will probably be released today already!) and others will be actually updated (for instance new textures without baked in shadows for add-on airports). This will all take some time so don't expect everything to be P3D 2.0 ready within a month: it may take a year to get everything done! More details can be found in the various posts from John Venema about all this.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived