uneven taxiways YWVA

geejo

Hi

I've been using FSX now for quite a few years now but I've had to do a reinstall Win 7 and all my  fsx stuff is fine except for 2 things: 1 YWVA taxiways are uneven and lumpy but the runway itself is flat and OK and 2 There are no GA or any other Ai aircraft anywhere.  I have put back in FTX traffic But No aircraft.

Any suggestions.

Thanks

Geejo

Hi Graham

I have had Ant's complete airfields and I'm now downloading it again.

As for the AI aircraft, no I have none anywhere.  I have installed FTX AI Traffic 4.0 and also the update.  If I go to fsx/ scenery/ world/ scenery I see files for traffic_Aeropelican and all the others.

Thanks

Geejo

I've discovered another strange thing.  When I ask to go to Sydney Kingsford  Smith I'm directed to "Botany Bay"  which in my case is in fact YSSY.  There are aircraft there on the ground but none moving.  I have Flightsim commander and it shows no AI's either.  It's beginning to look like I'd better put the complete FSX in again...GRR!

Regarding the humps and bumps in YWVA I don't even have a problem at Leila's which way back used to be a problem.!?

Thanks again

Geejo

If you have Ants Airfields package and ORBX Warnervale, you need to go to the folder where the Ants Airfields are located (normally in Addon Scenery I think) and find all the files with YWVA in the filename (Search function is the quickest way to do this) and then delete those files.  Whether this fixes the taxiways I don't know but it does resolve other issues.

Archived