Air Mareeba

Stillwater

Taking off from Cairns, and checking the traffic over there...

iGxlS.jpg

AbkaV.jpg

... before turning to the inland...

5Skn.jpg

... across Leila´s airstrip:

wzTG5.jpg

It´s coming home, it´s coming home: Mareeba town...

COMbx.jpg

... and airfield:

m8QNh.jpg

Heading south, to Atherton. A bit too foggy for a coffee break...

GJoUt.jpg

NmR6.jpg

... but Millstream was just fine. Good to be back in the livery´s home region!

iX4Aw.jpg

The more scenery I see I am still so amazed just how such  facsimile can be created from home based systems. The reality now that can be reproduced and interacted with goes beyond what was imagined  from a mere ten years ago. Great shots

Regards Dreamer

Can you imagine what 10 years from now will look like !! . Fantastic shots Gerold , these are so very crisp and realsitic .

Cheers

Brad

Jarrad´s efforts can not be underestimated...

Probably less hair . :smile:  :smile:

Brad

If Jarrad would be able to help here, too... O0

Another winning set Gerold - every time I see that Air Mareeba Cessna make an appearance, I know it's going to be a good one :) I also agree with the comments RE Mareeba - definitely one of my all-time favourite OzX strips, and such interesting terrain to fly between their and YBCS. My favourite route is always up Gorge to Barron Falls, and following Kennedy Highway south. 

Cheers

Another winning set Gerold - every time I see that Air Mareeba Cessna make an appearance, I know it's going to be a good one :) I also agree with the comments RE Mareeba - definitely one of my all-time favourite OzX strips, and such interesting terrain to fly between their and YBCS. My favourite route is always up Gorge to Barron Falls, and following Kennedy Highway south. 

Cheers

Thanks for the compliments, Jarrad - any many more thanks for pointing me to Barron Falls. I have not discovered them before, and will have to do this (according to Google Earth that is really a gap!).

Archived