A few from Southampton.

VH-KDK

I have just found a few shots of Southampton I took a few weeks ago.

1.Vq003.jpg

2.ZVBjb.jpg

Eastleigh railway works with Grantham Road just in front of the Technam.

3.8zpyP.jpg

Over the Tower Industrial Estate Eastleigh. The Swan Centre is above the Technam.

4.KSPIi.jpg

Over Chilworth with Southampton water just visible.

5.rRE8z.jpg

Bassett on the edge of Southampton with Bassett Avenue which leads to the M3 and M27 motorways.

6.gJZBi.jpg

The M27 is very close to the end of the runway.

7.qDFJN.jpg

All straight vees with minimal cropping.

Wow, fantastic shots, the scenery is stunning. Definitely reminds me of trips down to Bembridge on the Isle of Wight when I used to fly from Old Sarum....

Old Sarum... That would make a great Orbx airport... Hint hint :)

Once again great shots, I feel my PayPal account draining towards another Orbx add on :)

Fantastic shots Martyn , very crisp and colorful .

Cheers

Brad

Great set Martyn. #6 is my favourite.

+1 Well done.

Great set! :)

Awesome shots!!

Marvellous shots Martyn! Very british, especially the building structure in #2 :) . And I agree with Karsten: #6 is my favourite, the location of the runway close to the motorway reminds me a little of Halle-Leipzig (EDDP).

They have captured the British look so well.  Must be a bit off putting ,driving on the motorway and suddenly a  low flying aircraft appears.

Beautiful set of shots

Very nice set - EGHI is on my shopping list - so many great FTX products available!

Cheers

Colin

Yes and it's getting better all the time.

Fantastic! Love the first one.

Wow, fantastic shots, the scenery is stunning. Definitely reminds me of trips down to Bembridge on the Isle of Wight when I used to fly from Old Sarum....

Old Sarum... That would make a great Orbx airport... Hint hint :)

Once again great shots, I feel my PayPal account draining towards another Orbx add on :)

So many to buy, we are spoiled for choice.

Many thanks everyone for your interest and comments. Another excellent ORBX product that is worth having if you have not brought yet.

Archived