First flight from Damyns Hall

VH-KDK

Well it is Friday and the week end, so I don't have to turn in early for a couple of nights, getting up at 04:30 is a pain when you want to fly or be on the forums.

Now I can buy and try Damyns Hall. Never heard of the place but there again I only went to Essex once when living in the UK and that was for only a couple of hours.

1.K5yXP.jpg

2.UYFP.jpg

3.knuXR.jpg

4.lHUr6.jpg

5.OFIcp.jpg

6.AsjeY.jpg

7.Nnap5.jpg

8.hWB4r.jpg

9.xWNMo.jpg

10.a1CZj.jpg

11.Uipj2.jpg

12.nV9ml.jpg

13.FB0bw.jpg

14.PbAw.jpg

15.XckEG.jpg

16.xeYZp.jpg

No commentary really necessary.

A wonderful little airport which I hope is the first of many from ORBX in this series.

Many thanks to the developers for their great work.

All straight vees with minimal cropping.

Beautiful shots of a little big masterpiece :)

Great shots Martyn.

cheers

Iain

Great shots of a wonderful airport! Hard to resist this little gem, but I must for some time... I must... I must... I... have to buy it ^-^

+1

Brad

Very nice set of shots Martyn, the scenery is simply amazing!!!

Beautiful shots Martyn.

Beautyful and very detailed pictures Martyn - they are really worth to be looked at longer and more closely.

Thank you all for your comments. A wonderful little strip close to some interesting areas to explore.

That is a nice looking airfield with fantastic details.  Excellent shots of it.

Thanks John, it is a great airfield with some interesting surrounding areas to look at.

Great to see you enjoying the place Martyn, thanks for sharing your excellent screenshots :)

Thanks Russ. This is a wonderful little airfield. Looks like it is in the middle of nowhere until you lift off and see all the development around it. Well done for your fantastic work here. I will look forwards to many more from you.

Archived