Question- Why so few reviews on FlightSim Store

DDC

I have a question. I have been buying lots of Orbx add-ons from the FlightSim Store (I bought CEF4 this morning which I highly recommend...) but I notice that for some of the products I buy, including Southern Alaska, there are no reviews so I became the first to review. Am I missing something? I am a little surprised that there would be no reviews for some of these products. I thought FlightSim Store was the only place to buy Orbx products?

We used to encourage customers to post review on FSS but we have not bothered in the past year or so because as others have said, if you have to rely on one paragraph reviews on FSS to make a purchase then perhaps you don't want or need it.

There is also the issue of "reviews" being posted by people who have not actually purchased the product.

If it was me purchasing I would rely on the screenshots and videos on the Orbx websites and forums (since we do not 'doctor' our screenshots) and also customer screenshots, feedback and comments.

Since Orbx has a solid reputation for delivering consistently high quality, most customers know exactly what to expect from us even before reading a single review.

We used to encourage customers to post review on FSS but we have not bothered in the past year or so because as others have said, if you have to rely on one paragraph reviews on FSS to make a purchase then perhaps you don't want or need it.

There is also the issue of "reviews" being posted by people who have not actually purchased the product.

If it was me purchasing I would rely on the screenshots and videos on the Orbx websites and forums (since we do not 'doctor' our screenshots) and also customer screenshots, feedback and comments.

Since Orbx has a solid reputation for delivering consistently high quality, most customers know exactly what to expect from us even before reading a single review.

You ae so right...and also some reviews are made with improper or corrupted installs

Archived