FTX Global video review

John Venema

Matt Davies runs his FS channel on TwitchTV and has posted an 11 minute video review of FTX Global, well worth a look, especially as he answers some important questions from his channel subscribers about performance, is it worth it etc.

From what I can see he does not use ENBSeries, Shade, REX or any fancy editing, filters or anything else other than stock FSX plus FTX Global, so this is going to give you a straight forward view.

The video concludes with a night time landing into SFO in the NGX.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZDhp2Py0eU

I like FSX with just ORBX and REX. I have never used any other add on except FTX Regions and to me, its all I need........I did fly the Baltic Demo yesterday with Creekdog, multiplayer and it is amazing so I will def. be getting the North America openLC when it comes out and all other openLC releases but that will be it for me other than more FTX Regions and airports...... 8)

I enjoyed the video and evaluation and hope to see more of the same. This is the type of review that should make fence sitters and doubters reconsider their positions. Matt, if you are reading this thread consider my comments a "thumbs up".

Congrats to the whole Global Team! 

Very good review. More so because it was, as mentioned, unsolicited and I assume non-commercial.

He covered a lot of the questions that might be asked by someone deciding to purchase or not. His emphasis on FPS not being affected by FTX Global was an important point, especially when he discussed the lights over cities etc.

His discussion, while showing various parts of the world, was concise and well presented.

Fence sitters take note of his comments on the excellent pricing and value for money of FTXG :)

I like FSX with just ORBX and REX. I have never used any other add on except FTX Regions and to me, its all I need........I did fly the Baltic Demo yesterday with Creekdog, multiplayer and it is amazing so I will def. be getting the North America openLC when it comes out and all other openLC releases but that will be it for me other than more FTX Regions and airports...... 8)

I bet you don't get many problems with that approach; too easy to over do things with the choice of add-ons available - good philosophy Wolf2Grey

Matt is starting a World Tour tomorrow 5th August.

Please check out the schedule here: http://www.belynz.com/schedule

This is going to be a brilliant event and we have a lot of people looking to take part.

Feel free to join Matt on this epic tour. Streaming every flight until the last flight on Saturday 10th August.

You can see the stream on Matt's website or on Twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/belynz

This will be a great chance to see FTX Global at it's very best from one side of the globe to the other.

Happy Flying :D :D

Archived