FTXG First impressions

VH-KDK

After finally finishing downloading I have at last had the chance to do some looking around and I am impressed by what I have seen myself and from others screen shots.

Here are a selection from various places around the world.

1.jckzC.jpg

Babite Latvia.

2.3NEe.jpg

Varkava Latvia.

3.FsNK9.jpg

Bangkok Thailand.

4.vdcT.jpg

Bandar Seri Begawan Brunei

5.VCjyY.jpg

Bandar Seri Begawan Brunei

6.52IA7.jpg

Grand Canyon.

7.SKJOR.jpg

Grand Canyon

8.rXkPc.jpg

Mmmmmm....Mumbai, a little adjustment needed here. Also some radio equipment in the runway too.

9.QIbUE.jpg

Mumbai India

10.rukgW.jpg

Mumbai India

11.atx6K.jpg

Riga Latvia

12.AOuWf.jpg

Wilson Narobi Kenya, again a little bit of cleaning up here.

13.NzX3t.jpg

Narobi Kenya

Well this is going to change our flying habits for sure. Now all I need is some time to go exploring and where to start from.

A truly great effort by the ORBX team which with the addition of the open LC is only going to get better.

Have a look at Riga in Latvia if you haven't done already. It is a great enhancement, something else to look forwards to.

Where to go...where to indeed Kiwi Stu :smile:

Great shots indeed Martyn and totally agree with what you say about Open LC. Can't wait to try Thai Creations new Mumbai international airport for FSX with FTX Global :smile:

I need to stop browsing all the awesome shots you guys are posting, head downstairs and install the FTXG I downloaded yesterday. :D

Well, maybe just one more coffee and a little more screenshot browsing first... :lol:

Thanks for these shots of places I most definitely want to fly to in the FTX Global world Martyn!

Sid :smile:

Where to go...where to indeed Kiwi Stu :smile:

Great shots indeed Martyn and totally agree with what you say about Open LC. Can't wait to try Thai Creations new Mumbai international airport for FSX with FTX Global :smile:

I need to stop browsing all the awesome shots you guys are posting, head downstairs and install the FTXG I downloaded yesterday. :D

Well, maybe just one more coffee and a little more screenshot browsing first... :lol:

Thanks for these shots of places I most definitely want to fly to in the FTX Global world Martyn!

Sid :smile:

Martyn, the world awaits you..  :)

Glad you are up and running ok after such a long download..

Some great pic's there but some pretty average ones as well, I think we are getting a bit overcome with it all. Sorry, having said that downloading as we speak. 4 is great.    :unsure:

Thanks for your opinion Tassie. I am just showing it as it is, I only ever crop my caps. This is something big to have the whole planet re textured so we cannot expect it to be perfect.

Glad you're finally aboard Martyn,

Where to go...where to go.....

Stu

Thank you all for your comments though. It is good to hear your opinions.

pic 8 for mumbai -

i dont have that issue

Thanks capt sl for your comment and interest.

Archived