Who do you think would make 'The' FSX Dream Team?

Andrew 737

Just a bit of fun...

I think it would be amazing if (in no particular order) ORBX, Pete Dowson, FSDT, A2A, PMDG, Earth Simulations and Fly Tampa worked as one team - Which developers do you think would make a great team?

EDIT - Mods I hope it's OK to post about other Dev's I like?

Just a bit of fun...

I think it would be amazing if (in no particular order) ORBX, Pete Dowson, FSDT, A2A, PMDG, Earth Simulations and Fly Tampa worked as one team - Which developers do you think would make a great team?

EDIT - Mods I hope it's OK to post about other Dev's I like?

I completely agree, for example ORBX and Flytampa etc on a fully-fledged Caribbean region would be awesome. Having said that ORBX's work with 29palms and co-operation with various other devs (as JV has mentioned regularly in his posts) is already a dream team in itself.

Let's be serious for a moment though, wouldn't it be mind-blowing if there was some sort of mass collaboration between all of the big FS devs on some incredible project... what a thought!

You can't mix developers like that, I doubt Scott Gentile and Robert Randazzo know much about scenery developing.

My thinking was exactly that - so working with people who do understand scenery, then maybe performance would improve because they would know more about the pitfalls of each aspect. Or maybe not!!!

Did that make sense?

Anyway this is totally *not* a serious thread; it was just provoked by that great 'Development Of A Next Generation Simulator' thread that's all.

Archived