One from Dumfries and Galloway

VH-KDK

Flying around Scotland from Inverness down to the border via Edinburgh and now heading along the Solway Firth. The town of Kippford is behind the tail of the Spartan with the River Urr on the left. Bairnloch Hill is in the background.

TwmIW.jpg

Hope those who have it are enjoying Scotland as much as I am. I can recommend flying from Inverness down Lock Ness past Fort William and Ben Nevis to the island airport of Colonsay. About 240km with some magnificent scenery.

Grand shot Martyn , what are flying today ? . She looks amazing . 

Brad

The aircraft is a Spartan Executive. http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=spartan+executive&x=16&y=17

Good to see the FSX version as it was one of my favourites in the old FS9 days. A beautiful aircraft to fly with a useful turn of speed to do some sightseeing with. Nice radial sound from the outside if you like that sort of thing, which I must say I do.

This is one fine shot indeed Martyn.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Gents for the kind comments.

One great shot Martyn!

... and ...

[...] I can recommend flying from Inverness down Lock Ness past Fort William and Ben Nevis to the island airport of Colonsay. About 240km with some magnificent scenery [...]

Thank You very much for pointing us there!

Will do so for sure as soon as i'll start with exploring FTX Scotland!

Super shot!!! I just did a flight in the Spartan, it is a nice plane.

One great shot Martyn!

... and ...

[...] I can recommend flying from Inverness down Lock Ness past Fort William and Ben Nevis to the island airport of Colonsay. About 240km with some magnificent scenery [...]

Thank You very much for pointing us there!

Will do so for sure as soon as i'll start with exploring FTX Scotland!

Thanks Gents for your comments and interest.

Archived