Twin Otter's CEF4 Airdrie Airpark / NRM review/flight adventure

Hello John,

What an interesting review. I have the Twin Otter and its a beauty to fly. Around the PNW region is just spectacular in the Twin Otter.  After reading the review, makes we want to go and fly this puppy. Thank you John.

Regards

Sam

The Twin otter you see in the pics is the Extended version not realesed yet. It's going to be a great combo with ORBX. Love the Airdrie scenery, well....... actually of of the ORBX scenery.

Hey Andre and Kieth.

Already got the Airdrie Airpark, very nice work indeed.

And i have been waiting impatiently for the new, Twin Otter Extended. So good to hear that its

just around the corner and also Thanks to Aerosofts Team and BetaTesters and all who have contributet

in the long process.

Kind regards

Henrik

I would like to give you a head's up on the progress of the Otter Extended. Aerosoft's plan's are to get it out the door and the yoke in the hands of all pilot's waiting to try this beast out for size. As i said earlyer the Passengers cabin is now installed! that was yesterday Today the Flightdeck recorder is operational and when activated by a off and on switch on the recorder itself it will record your whole flight from take off to touch down as well as a whole new sound pack. Bonus is you can see your flight on google earth. Neat feature the next addon to complement this version will be ski with wheel's - ski's by it self - float version and amphibean version with wheels. keep your eye's out on the aerosoft forum for furthur details.

Hey Andre and Kieth.

Already got the Airdrie Airpark, very nice work indeed.

And i have been waiting impatiently for the new, Twin Otter Extended. So good to hear that its

just around the corner and also Thanks to Aerosofts Team and BetaTesters and all who have contributet

in the long process.

Kind regards

Henrik

I would like to give you a head's up on the progress of the Otter Extended. Aerosoft's plan's are to get it out the door and the yoke in the hands of all pilot's waiting to try this beast out for size. As i said earlyer the Passengers cabin is now installed! that was yesterday Today the Flightdeck recorder is operational and when activated by a off and on switch on the recorder itself it will record your whole flight from take off to touch down as well as a whole new sound pack. Bonus is you can see your flight on google earth. Neat feature the next addon to complement this version will be ski with wheel's - ski's by it self - float version and amphibean version with wheels. keep your eye's out on the aerosoft forum for furthur details.

Great news. I like the idear of a "custumbuild" plane too and its great to follow the building proces also. :smile: 

Kind regards

Henrik

Great news. I like the idear of a "custumbuild" plane too and its great to follow the building proces also. :smile: 

Kind regards

Henrik

We just finished testing the installer and the way it is looking. It just might be ready for purchase by Monday or thru the week. Just thought i would give you a heads up?

Regards,Keith

Hey.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/52170-twin-otter-extended-preview/page-7

Quote:

Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft Forum Administrator

Posted 02 July 2012 - 17:22

Here is the preliminary (!!!!) list of what we think we'll do.

100 normal wheels 620 shp (4 blades)

300 normal wheels 620 shp (3 blades) normal door

300 normal wheels 620 shp (3 blades) air stair

300 tundra wheels 620 shp

300 floats 620 shp

300 ski/wheel 620 shp

100 normal wheels 620 shp (streamlined exhaust)

100 normal wheels 550 shp

100 tundra wheels 620 shp

100 tundra wheels 550 shp

100 floater 550 shp

As always we'll do detailed flight models for all versions but will default to one VC and one sound set. After initial release we'll consider doing the normal door/ air stair for more models. We still have to look at interiors (cargo/pax/ too many pax).

We'll listen to comments but make no promises. 

Quote end.

Looking so good.. ::)

Monday, Monday♫♪♪♫

Kind regards

Henrik

My dear friend Andre, i know that its a dream-Plane beeing build. i am/others are also just childish  to "cant wait". Honestly, i wil wait as long as it takes. :wacko:

When its(she) ready its ready (maybe some updates down the road) but dont force it, i always think.

Btw. it maybe the most CostumBuild Plane up to now, and im really imprest so far, ive also read: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/52170-twin-otter-extended-preview/page-7

The very best and now Get to work...I guess Monday, if i presse you a bit :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Henrik

Hi Henrik

I know that it is hard and I would feel the same (so I am fortunate that I am a beta tester)....But just to get your juicey going: I am usually testing the Twin Otter with ORBX sceneries and have to say that these add-ons are even more fun with the new bird.

So, only a bit longer for your personal christmas :-)

The only thing keeping my from buying and downloading from Aerosoft, is that its impossible to shift  Mail ID, they wont clear my GMAIL.

So i wont spend ££€$$ on that firm, but unfortune i wil have to. ei. The Twotter(Ext) i have to. : buy.

Henrik

Gents

Monday is too early :-) We need to do some more testing but we are almost there with the first parts. The floats, tundra wheels etc will be tested/released afterwards.

Cheers!

so if I am reading  this correctly the float version will be an add-on? I hope not  

Hi Yardreamer.

Quote Emi:

Hi,

the release will be devided into two parts: First you will get the wheel only -300 versions which will be released next week.

In the second part you will get the other amphibian version of the Twotter as a free update if you pruchased the Twin Otter Extended already.

The sense behind that is that we got the wheel version of the Twin Otter ready in the office and we do not want to hold a finished model back while creating the others.

Quote end.

I can live with that ::)(the second part should be out, in September).

Kind regards

Henrik

Well, I cant wait for the Twin. The release with the Bronco worked the same and I had no problems as even their first release was working like charm. I am quite confident that they are not going to release a half baked product.

Archived