i7 view of Coffs

tennyson

Ok, here is my flight from last night.

These were all taken in the default Beech Baron at Coffs Harbour.

Enjoy!

Waiting for passengers

Posted Image

Taxi to the active

Posted Image

Tower at the back

Posted Image

Which way did he go???

Posted Image

What a pretty site at dusk

Posted Image

Heading up the highway

Posted Image

I'm sure I just saw Pat Rafter hitting a few

Posted Image

Back past the island

Posted Image

And that beautiful Marina

Posted Image

Lined up for finals

Posted Image

Touchdown!

Posted Image

Old matey asked me to put her away in the shed after the flight

Posted Image

Hope you liked these,

Frank

ok first, are these images edited or what? that is some nice ass graphics man, no way im getting that done and i have a very high end computer

how do you do all that???

and 2nd what is the upgrade?

The upgrade is the new i7 intel chip

Cheers

Thanx Guys,

I'm so glad of the vote of confidence.

I'm getting a bit glassy eyed looking at all of the fantastic piccys on this forum and forgetting how great the i7 really is.

The shots were taken into photoshop, but only to resize to 1600 pixel width before I sent them off to the forum.

I'm really happy with the whole PC and have the setting almost on full, further than I had ever expected I'd see from FSX.

I did my defrags according to the guru's, modified the config file and am still tweaking to get just the right settings.

It's not Nirvana, but for me it might be the closest thing to it for quite a while.

Thanx again for the kind words,

Frank

Sorry,

My blue. I was gonna put a page of settings and screenshots but I placed it in the wrong section of the forum.

If you take a look at Hardware and Tech Tips and my post which is "Took the Plunge", I just posted a flight I did last night with the exact settings and some piccys to go with it.

Sorry about that. Too many posts for this old boy to keep up with.

Frank

FOR PETE SAKE i look at your stats, you have the biggest computerhardware there is

the i7 chip you have only cost over 500 euros.. not mentioning the rest, no wonder you get those insane images

so if you want to have the full benefit of fsx +ftx +fex ( +rex ) you have to go that far...

That's life in the big city - each individual makes his own choice as to what he does with his time and how he spends his money - it's still a free country - and good on Frank for sharing it with us!!!!  :D

Archived