A few of Busselton

Ryan Mason

Excellent, waiting for that shot  :D

BTW, could you please fly down the road to Dunsborough when you have a moment.  My daughter is there for schoolies week...  I need to make sure she is doing the right thing  :D

Cheers,

Nice pics mate, and nice work with the paintjob! How does she fly? I haven't heard too much about the release of this one at all.. it's by Abucus right?

Has anyone flown at dusk/night here. The two main hangers have transparent roofs. Or is it just me?? also noticed that the ramp is grass at night. I hope its not just me!

Not sure what might be causing this problem mate, I've attached a quick screeny of what I see on my machine. Does anyone else have the same problem with the hangers? The ramp colouring is just the light pool. The ground for the aprons/taxiways uses the same bump map as all other terrain, so if you have any grass detailing maps (such as the nice one from REX), these maps will display on the apron as well.

post-146-130203910469_thumb.jpg

Nice pics mate, and nice work with the paintjob! How does she fly? I haven't heard too much about the release of this one at all.. it's by Abucus right?

Mate she flies pretty well, the VC isn't super flash but I just wanted a payware Dauphin and this will fit until another comes along. sound effects are great and functionality is pretty good for a cold and dark start.

Archived