FTX Global Malaysia various shots.

All Shots look Super ! Just a guestion , i have FS Global 2010 , is this the same as FSGenesis ?

all mesh addons be it FS Genesis or FS Global and there are a few more out there, originate from the same DEM source files, I still use FS Global 2008, works a treat for me :)

all mesh addons be it FS Genesis or FS Global and there are a few more out there, originate from the same DEM source files, I still use FS Global 2008, works a treat for me :)

Thank you Wolter for the information!

Yes Stu,

During the twentieth century, paddy field farming became the dominant form of growing rice.Hill tribes of Thailand still cultivate dry-soil varieties called upland rice Paddy field farming is practiced in Cambodia, Bangladesh, China, Taiwan, India, Indonesia, Japan, North Korea, South Korea,, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos, as well as Piedmont in Italy, , and Sacramento Valley in California

The word "paddy" is derived from the Malay word padi, rice plant.

cheers

Iain

I was wondering how this part of the globe would be depicted. Also the Phillipines . Now I know :)

Thanks for the shots Iain they look fantasic . Thanks team for a job well done . Looks amazing and very nice to see some recognisable iconic buildings too . Well done .

This is spectacular. I am originally from KL (kuala lumpur).

Thank you for following through with my request Iain, cheers. Can't wait for for the launch in a few weeks.

No worries im glad you like the previews.

cheers

Iain

Went to KL a couple of years ago, loved it. Looking forward to flying there in Global in a few week's time!

Iain, we've seen lots of lush, green places like Malaysia, the Phillipines and of course much of Europe. As a former expat I spent a lot of time in the Middle East - namely Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain and Saudi. Be great to see what kind of stuff the Orbx team have come up with for this uniquely sandy part of the world for your next preview? And does it play nice with Flytampa's Dubai??

Wonderful shots again Iain!

Thank You very much for sharing!

... and ...

rice paddies in asia ???

Yes Stu,

During the twentieth century, paddy field farming became the dominant form of growing rice.Hill tribes of Thailand still cultivate dry-soil varieties called upland rice Paddy field farming is practiced in Cambodia, Bangladesh, China, Taiwan, India, Indonesia, Japan, North Korea, South Korea,, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos, as well as Piedmont in Italy, , and Sacramento Valley in California

The word "paddy" is derived from the Malay word padi, rice plant.

cheers

Iain

... oh yes a BIG PLUS for the rice paddies in Asia indeed!

Be it in the first release of FTX Global or via a seperate FTX-Open LC package later - I, in any way very much welcome to have them in the sim after all these many years of flying over the odd looking "FSX-Southeast Asia" so to speak!

GREAT!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paddy_field

:)

Great pics in that wikipedia link by the way Moonman. Read an interesting fact on there that India has the largest paddy output in the world. They must have meant outside Ireland, right? Hehe ^-^ just kidding...got some great Irish buddies from back in med school days. Always good to know there's a pub in every country. By the way, any of you guys seen those amazing terrace paddy farming they've got all over the Asian/Himalayan foothills? (they're further down in that wiki article). Now that would be truly awesome in some kind of future FTX Global or the landclass or one of the Extras pack wouldn't it. Not sure if they can be done though. Anyway, hooray! Rice paddies are a comin our way at some point. Fantastic news! Thank you again Orbx!

Archived