Popham to Elstree

Bandit

Finally managed to get some flying time after a busy stint at work so thought Id take a trip using two of my newest acquisitions. Elstree (EGTR) is 44 nautical miles NE of Popham (EGHP) and takes you just west of Windsor and Heathrow.

Departing Popham

67MAP.jpg

Just passing Heathrow

CuTtM.jpg

Heathrow with Windsor Castle in the foreground.

wnhE6.jpg

Elstree runway 08 sighted

6lwf.jpg

7v2kr.jpg

A friendly bunch in the tower - even got a wave hello!

CjqbG.jpg

Parked and filling in the log book

ob15.jpg

a9O2.jpg

You've nailed the wide screen . So often , in my opinion, wide screens look out of wack , to much field of view or something . These are great , enjoyed them .

Have to check out some of the library objects too - the car park is full of good looking cars . :)

You've nailed the wide screen . So often , in my opinion, wide screens look out of wack , to much field of view or something . These are great , enjoyed them .

Thanks Alan - yes when looking through a letterbox you have to remember that you are never going to be able to see much height.  I seem to have picked up a lot of Anti Aliasing problems of late. Need to look into that.

Thanks Alan - yes when looking through a letterbox you have to remember that you are never going to be able to see much height.  I seem to have picked up a lot of Anti Aliasing problems of late. Need to look into that.

Mark, I too was having a sort of similar problem . You know those flickering posts  etc...have you tried nVidia drivers 314.22 ..I updated and it worked well for me . Problem basicaly disappeared .

Archived