Thanks Russ,Butch & Squeeker & Aussiecop and Wolter(Uhu_F)

Ja50n01

I would like to say a massive thankyou to Russ,Butch & Squeeker for the superb Cessna 182. Once again you have strived for perfection.

The detail is phenominal and it's a joy to fly, Keep up the good work guy's. Whats next ?  :D LOL kidding. ;)

I would also like to say a quick thankyou to Ryan AKA Aussiecop and Wolter AKA UHU_FL, I have had a major system balls up and have re-installed Vista and FSX/FTX and on the way i hit a few hurdles. Ryan and Wolter put me on the straight and Narrow and got me sorted. I am now back in the air and truly grateful for all your help guys.

Also Ryan, thanks for the Heli Paint it's been a big hit with my family. ;D

Thanks Guys

Jason

Hey Wolter isn't it customary for a 15% discount on our services for a thank you post? lol your welcome, Jase, whatever I can do to help a fellow simmer not have to suffer any of the problems I have had I will always do for anyone, just one of the great benefits of these forums, always someone available that has usually been there and done that that can help!

cheers

I have had a major system balls up...

Lol!...I hate when that happens.... :D

I would like to say a massive thankyou to Russ,Butch & Squeeker for the superb Cessna 182. Once again you have strived for perfection.

They make this place #1 for FSX, don't they...

Archived