Brisbane ground services and people flow

Aragorn

Hi there, I recently purchased ORBX Brisbane and I really adore ORBX payware addons.However, my excitement turned down a bit when I didn't see ground services and people flow on the gates, what I previously saw on videos on Youtube as well as in control panel.The only vehicle I see is a fuel truck.What could be problem here ? My specs are i7 3630QM 2,4 Ghz, 8 GB Ram DDR3, 2 GB Nvidia GT 630M.Thanks in advance.

Last night I was thinking if it could be because some patch is not there.. Actually, I installed Ants Aussie Brisbane patch (no change).Could you please post links for other patches ? I am unsuccesfully looking around for them. :-

capt, I have three control panels now, one that came with addon itself and two from patches.I ticked same stuff on all of them.I chose ground poly+statis airliners and people flow is enabled too.Wolter, does that mean I need AU Gold or AU SP4 to have ground services and people flow ?

Wolter is correct, Aragorn, YBBN without the region pack installed will not function correctly and will require a lot of manual adding of entries. The addition of the Ant's airports patch may also cause unknown issues, but I can't comment on that as it is not our scenery.

No actually I didnt notice any problems or changes that Ants patch could have caused, airport is same as it was after installing purchased addon.My question is could someone here list what product(s) are needed to have YBBN work properly as it was designed to ? Do I need AU Gold ? Thanks.

Archived