EU EGTH Old Warden.

Just Fantastic Iain! I grew up just down the road from Old Warden so I know it very well indeed having visited it regularly (and still do). This looks very accurate so far, can't wait!

Just Fantastic Iain! I grew up just down the road from Old Warden so I know it very well indeed having visited it regularly (and still do). This looks very accurate so far, can't wait!

i Concur, i grew up in Bedford. We went there with the school a few times. Also a friend went to the agricultural college, where we had a few beers and party's ;)

Thanks for your reply Paul, ready with the card, can you tell me what the next few EU England airport releases are going to be ( running out of money need to be pickey as to what i can choose from ) thanks.

i can only comment on what SIM720 are producing but the next 3 are EGTH Old Warden, EGHP Popham and EGHA Compton Abbas

Paul

Hi Paul

Have you any time scale as to when we might see the first welsh release.

Cheers shaun

Can't give a time scale but we are in the early stages of development for at least 1 welsh airport, now lets get back on topic EGTH old warden coming very soon.

Paul

Can't give a time scale but we are in the early stages of development for at least 1 welsh airport, now lets get back on topic EGTH old warden coming very soon.

Paul

I'm in ok; on all EU Airports

Now that is said are you going to do EGSC this year or ever; PLEEEEASE put me out of my misery or I may spit my dummy out and NOT buy one of them!!!!

Very immature I know!

Great photos Peter. Thank you.

Thank you Michael...Glad you liked them! They were taken at the RAF Hunter Pilots & Groundcrew Associations "Cold War Reunion"...It was in 2009 and it was a great day out and a wonderful display. I rendezvoused with a lot of old squadron friends :)

Wow! Congrats to those have modelled this - one of my favourite airports. I have visited this unique place many many times. I love the atmosphere of the place its like a step back in time. At twilight every thing is calm and serene and the museum attached with old aircraft going back to Bleriot is fabulous. This museum used to have a 2D moveable model of how a radial and rotary engine worked that I demo-ed and posted on Youtube.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2I8H2IBHgg

The museum has some of the original craft from the movie “The Magnificent Men and their Flying Machines†on display and all of them are in flying condition. And I didn’t expect see my old friend DIXIE featured!. This airfield is beautifully rendered into the surrounding landscape the way it is in reality - Superb job guys.

Archived