Orbx Libs Question

Andrew 737

I can't remember why I got into the habit of installing LIBS after any/every airport installation but I thought that was good practice until now!

I installed EGKA (which looks 'STUNNING' by the way) and then the current LIBS - would this be why I have no people flow at EGKA or would it be another reason?

Will installing the next LIBS when it is released put the people flow back if indeed the current LIBS took them away?

Hi Andrew,

Installing the Libs after everything is recommend as the libs bring updates, it should not affect your people at EGKA thou.

Please try running "ModuleInstaller.exe" located here "\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_AA_EGKA\Scenery\" then once you start fsx you should get the 2 popup as normal.

Then you should have people flow working.

Paul

Hi Andrew,

Installing the Libs after everything is recommend as the libs bring updates, it should not affect your people at EGKA thou.

Please try running "ModuleInstaller.exe" located here "\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_AA_EGKA\Scenery\" then once you start fsx you should get the 2 popup as normal.

Paul

Oh ok will do

Thank you

Hi Andrew,

Paul

Oh ok will do

Thank you

Hi Paul

Sadly that suggestion never helped :-( still have NO people - the pop ups did require okaying (which I did do) but no people!

Any other suggestions?

Hi Andrew,

ok 2 things to check for me,

1. check the control panel and make sure people are enabled (see pic)

2. Does the clock face on the terminal building have hands

Paul

Ok got people now - they are there in summer but not at today's date and time; is this normal?

BTW the answer was YES to both questions above.

Thanks

Archived