What is your dream Orbx area?

Skyroamer

Hi everyone, I just recently added KJAC to my NA CRM and it is just beautiful! I love flying around close to those mountains and let the textures load in all their glory at close range :) The photo real coverage is outstanding! I couldn't help but to start thinking just how amazing it would be if Orbx put out a Northern California package including The Siskiyou Mountains, Mt. Shasta area, Lake Tahoe, and most importntly, the Sierra Nevada with the glorious Yosemite National Park. Gosh, in addition to buying every single product they may release for such theoretical area, I'd also consider starting a kick-starter fund raiser to raise a little "incentive" money to make this happen! :D

Either way, I am just curious to hear about what areas all of YOU would like to see in all the Orbx detail and glory at some time in the future.

Happy holidays!

Diego

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great suggestions! There seems to be a lot of push for Alaska....But really makes sense. The incredible natural beauty, the bush-style flying, challenging weather and abundance of Orbx-like strips makes it a perfect fit for the scenery.

Japan would be awesome too!

Another area that is very similar to Alaska in many ways is Patagonia, in South America (Chile-Argentina border in the Andes Mountains). That would make some great flying.

Guys the download is not working. Please Fix :(

Order Number: FSS6659 46 2 37326

==========================================

Thank you!!

for purchasing ORBX FTX North Carribean Sea NCS

Please CLICK to download: FSS OrbxFTXNCS100.exe

=============================================================== Photo Gallery ================================================================

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image :D

Southwest USA would be Orbx first desert region since AU red and would sell like hot cakes surely? Grand Canyon to Vegas over Orbx scenery, thats been a flight Ive wanted to do forever. As a Japan resident I'd love to see this country done too some day, but SW USA is the next region I would be happiest to see announced.

Southwest USA would be Orbx first desert region since AU red and would sell like hot cakes surely? Grand Canyon to Vegas over Orbx scenery, thats been a flight Ive wanted to do forever. As a Japan resident I'd love to see this country done too some day, but SW USA is the next region I would be happiest to see announced.

Oh yes, the state of California is amazing! Throw in a little Nevada and Arizona for good measure and it is perfect!

Well ORBX have already announced they are going to do Southern Alaska and Northern California. Possibly one of these could be their next major region released!! There's even a map image Holger posted in June of 2011 showing the possible outline of that region and Southern Rocky Mountains. Yosemite would fall within the boundaries of Northern California on this map image. But that's obviously not set in stone so use this as a reference of a possible future scenery region coverage map from ORBX.

Southern Alaska
/>http://forum.mistymoorings.com/index.php?topic=869.0

NorCal and S. Rockies
/>http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/33599-southern-border-of-nca/#entry290128

And there is already a pretty good New Guinea Scenery package out there if you look for it. Not by ORBX but it's pretty good on it's own.

Brad

Archived