WA Police BK-117

Ryan Mason

I cant take the credit for this one, this model was orgionally done for the FS9 BK117 open beta by the ICARO group paint done by Jaxon Thomas.  It is the best BK117 out there until something better is made by a payware developer (HINT HINT NEMETH OR ALPHASIM!) and that being said, the best is still a pretty bad flight model as far as RL goes.  All I did was improve the coloring and change the logo's to suit the current paint jjob so basically an overhaul plus made the rotor textures FSX compatible. I just had to have it for flying around Jandakot when released as its based there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers

AC

Ha, maybe aerosoft could do it? I think I heard of a good Seahawk package by them. Sorry to hear about the Nemeth 205 thing being a  ::) ::)::) ::).

Looks nice there :).

Aerosoft indeed does a excellent Seahawk and Jayhawk package. But the Bk117 ryan painted looks great in FSX considering its Fs9. Ryan hows the helos Fluid motion in FSX?

To be honest mate its one of the worst helos out there! lol if someone reworked the air file it would be different but atm it sucks, its just a somewhat ok one to fly if you believe it can have a 300 knot top speed.

Archived