"VH-BKF" Been a while since ive picked up the painting brush

737-8FE

Hey guys, it sure has been a while since ive painted any aircraft, just under a year now. Thought id make a change from all those heavies and get right back into it. I have painted a nice little GA plane to add to my collection. The paint scheme is slightly modified from a real world piper aztec. My skills are a little rusty but ill get back into it eventually! ;D Hope you like this one, its almost done and i will be releasing tomorrow most likely after i choose where i shall host it.

Enjoy for now!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Theres only one choice for hosting IMHO for Aussie paints, come join us over at aussiex.org, you will find most of the paints you see flown here of VH reg come from the designers over there.  Great paint tho, if you choose to hose elsewhere, please let us know where, I would like to get my hands on this one.

Cheers

AC

Beautiful Paint..

+1 on hosting at aussiex.org, for one thing, it's extremely easy to upload via the front page

and also it's a complimentary site for the FTX community's compatible addon's, goes one and one together.

Archived