Hypnotic Tamworth

Lepres

Great shot!

The V key on your keyboard is how we all take screenshots, these get saved in BMP format in C:\Users\[uSER NAME]\Pictures\Flight Simulator X Files

Due to the BMPs being large in size (5-7mb) open them up with MSpaint (type 'paint' into the windows search box) and save-as in JPEG format.... ideally for the internets you want a picture thats about 200-500kb in size

Great shot!

The V key on your keyboard is how we all take screenshots, these get saved in BMP format in C:\Users\[uSER NAME]\Pictures\Flight Simulator X Files

Due to the BMPs being large in size (5-7mb) open them up with MSpaint (type 'paint' into the windows search box) and save-as in JPEG format.... ideally for the internets you want a picture thats about 200-500kb in size

I used V to capture screens but was not able to find any pics in the folder suggested. Search all over still couldn't find. Am using Win 7. Any idea did I do right? Thanks.

I used V to capture screens but was not able to find any pics in the folder suggested. Search all over still couldn't find. Am using Win 7. Any idea did I do right? Thanks.

Hi.

Possibly check your FSX control settings for buttons and keys. Scroll down the "Event" column to "Capture Sreenshot" and make sure the V key is mapped to it. If not just click on "capture screenshot", then click on "New Assignment" on the bottom left. This will bring up the "New Assignment" dialogue, and then you just enter "V" or whichever button you wish to take pictures with. By default V is mapped to this function, but perhaps your V key has been mapped to something else. As mentioned the pictures will be in the "Flight Simulator X Files" folder within your "Pictures" folder.

Cheers,

Hi.

Possibly check your FSX control settings for buttons and keys. Scroll down the "Event" column to "Capture Sreenshot" and make sure the V key is mapped to it. If not just click on "capture screenshot", then click on "New Assignment" on the bottom left. This will bring up the "New Assignment" dialogue, and then you just enter "V" or whichever button you wish to take pictures with. By default V is mapped to this function, but perhaps your V key has been mapped to something else. As mentioned the pictures will be in the "Flight Simulator X Files" folder within your "Pictures" folder.

Cheers,

Thanks, Scott.

Archived