Amberley Defence Force Air Show Videos & Pics

andyj025

Hey all ,

Been a while since i have logged on so i thought i would pop in and say g'day and show you all a few pics and a video i took when i was out at the Amberley air show on Sunday. Also There was a stand out there of a company called Vertical Reality Simulations (http://vrsimulations.com/index.htm) They are in there final release stages of the FSX Add-on and i saw it put through its paces and it was simply amazing with fully working laser guided bombs and chaff flares and much much more . So keep an eye out for that in the coming months.

Be advised this video is a little bit loud i didnt know how to turn the sound down

http://au.y****be.com/watch?v=dc1uUGo5M24  <------- fill in the blanks  ;)

because of the regs on orbx the last part of the  link is all you will need to see the video (watch?v=dc1uUGo5M24). Its well worth watching some great action from the F/A18's including a gun run and bomb run :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for that Andy, goes to show how our forces are really introducing a wide range of Mil assets. In a couple of years there will also be a few more additions to the ADF fleet, in no particular order;

Boeing 737 Wedgetail,

Airbus A330 Tanker-Transporter,

Boeing Super Hornet,

Caribou replacement  :'( :'( :'(

JSF,

NH-90,

PC9 replacement,

Sea Sprite replacement,

C130H replacement, and

AP-3C Orion replacement.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andy.  :)  Great shots.  The C17 in particular would have been interesting.  Seen them fly but have never been in one.  I'm sorry but I couldn't work out how to get to your video which I would like to see.  Can you give me some more info on how to see it.  I'm going to watch the F/A18E develop as it looks great.

Gary T

• 4 weeks later...

Archived