Over Bozeman, MT w/OpusFSX

Chunk

Looks like there are no hard lines with fog and overcast against terrain. Is this correct or just good shots of it all running perfect for a moment.

Right now, that is what is killing me with REX....the overcast and or fog will roll into a mountain, and it looks like the area where they meet were cut with a knife.

Looks like there are no hard lines with fog and overcast against terrain. Is this correct or just good shots of it all running perfect for a moment.

Right now, that is what is killing me with REX....the overcast and or fog will roll into a mountain, and it looks like the area where they meet were cut with a knife.

I've had it for two days now, and haven't seen that extremely annoying line. I k ow exactly what you're talking about.

make sure 'enable realistic haze layer' is UN-checked in the weather engine section of the Rex Essentials config section. That should really smooth out the haze/mountain issue.

I'm not sure that applies if you're using OPUS (as you're not using the REX weather engine - just its textures) <??>.