Stewart (CZST) Missing Buildings

MarkT

Hi, I'm new here, but been using ORBX products for a while, never any problems. I recently purchased and installed Pac Fjords (FSS0155762), then purchased and installed CZST (FSS0175904). Everything says it installed fine, but when I'm loading Stewart, I don't see the ramp and parking options (I just see 16, 34, 2, 3 and 5 or something - no names) and when I start my flight, I don't see the finished finished runway or the hangers/buildings. The rest of Pac Fjords seems fine. When I turn off CZST, I can see the PacFjords version, which looks good, but I paid a hefty sum for the super sick ORBX Stewart.

It looks like so...

Posted Image

I then went and downloaded the free libraries thing, but that did nothing. I also tried re-installing CZST and installed the Pac Fjords Patch 1, all to no avail. Not sure what else to try. All my other sceneries work and I recently installed KORS and that worked awesomely too. Thanks!

Hi Mark,

It appears your ObjectFlow has gone missing! After installing CZST and booting FSX the first time, did you get a popup asking to run ObjectFlow_CZST.dll? If you pressed yes and still don't see anything (or you pressed no), go to C:\...\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CZST\Scenery and run ModuleInstaller.exe to re-insert Objectflow.

guys,

I'm having the same issue. How ever the strange thing is that It worked a couple of days ago?....I have tried to think of changes I made in that time, but there are none...(only online flying).

Reinstalled, same issue. Did the above to re insert the objectflow, no change....any other suggestions?

I can't figure out why it worked before but not anymore, even after a reinstall.

William

yes, it is set to NA!

It's really strange. Tried to install and un-install several times. I did notice however I do not get the "run objecflow" pop up when the scenery is installed and loading for the first time in FSX. Do I need to get this pop up every time I (re)install the scenery? Even after running the "ModuleInstaller.exe" it does not pop up. Admin rights are on.

William

Thinking out loud here....I did do something I hadn't done before; I installed some Misty mooring stuff, they are above the Stewart scenery in the scenery library. Could that have something to do with it?

BTW; Mark is your problem solved now, or you still have the same?

William

Archived