NZNI my first look.

Iain have they modeled NZAA Airport, seems developers are scared to tackle this airport, regardless FTX has another customer with SI and NI, it would be a crime if this Kiwi did`nt get amongst it, well done guys.

Rick

Iain have they modeled NZAA Airport, seems developers are scared to tackle this airport, regardless FTX has another customer with SI and NI, it would be a crime if this Kiwi did`nt get amongst it, well done guys.

Rick

It would be a crying shame if they didn't at least give the default a facelift. Having said that the fourth last photo shows NZAA and it has either been 'dealt with' or it is the default with an already available freeware update converting the now unused rwy 05L/23R into a taxiway as there are no approach lights or 'keys' visible.

This will be a 'must have' for me.

It would be a crying shame if they didn't at least give the default a facelift. Having said that the fourth last photo shows NZAA and it has either been 'dealt with' or it is the default with an already available freeware update converting the now unused rwy 05L/23R into a taxiway as there are no approach lights or 'keys' visible.

This will be a 'must have' for me.

Well Spotted Andy, and thanks Matt for the Confirmation about NZAA enhancement.

Rick

• 1 month later...

Archived