Another 'Can Anyone Help' LHC Kodiak thread...

Coubs

Hi everyone,

I know that I'm pretty new to this forum and therefore probably shouldn't be asking for help without giving much back so far but I'd like to ask for a favour...

I've recently picked up Bill's Quest Kodiak to make full use of the inspiring Orbx scenery that emptied my wallet in the April sale as the default birds were proving a tad difficult to get into those smaller strips and I absolutely love it. The Kodiak will drop in pretty much anywhere with its gloriously slow stall speed and reverse prop capability and since the purchase I've been enjoying a lot of wet take-offs and landings which I wasn't really interested in before. So, my issue is that since I have seen the original threads over at AVSim and seen the screenshots, all I can think about when I fly it is 'I really fancy some of Bob's repaints for it.'

I have searched the net tirelessly for about a month now to get hold of these since I first discovered that the link on LHC's site is broken but its starting to feel a little like being trapped in a labyrinth with only the Cheshire Cat and a broken enigma machine to ask for directions. So, my question to the good folk here at the FTX forums is, does anyone know where or how I might go about obtaining any or all of these to make an already amazing aircraft that little bit more special?

Thanks in advance for any advice, and apologies for asking the already timeless question (albeit a year after the most recent post).

Joe

I'm not sure if they are the repaints you are looking for - but I found a whole load of fantastic repaints of this nifty little plane over at the OZx-forum.

/>http://aussiex.org/forum/

Check out their "download" section...

Cheers

Mallard

Thanks for that. I already have the paints from Ozx and they are rather nice but the ones I'm trying to find are the ones created by BananaBob. It seems that some people have them but there are no links around anywhere.

Joe

That's good to hear that they do exist but unfortunately for me I am not the owner of my Internet connection and therefore cannot use the ISP email address to get into SOH. I'll keep searching. Cheers.

Joe