Should there really be NatureFlow at PAKT ?

Pooch

I have read posts for similar issues in the forum but I could not find a satifying solution so far, so I post again:

I cannot find moving trees in PAKT. The landside trees ( next to the rocks) seem to me to be NatureFlow trees but they do not move.

My DLL.XML contains the following lines ( and has been checked for non-corrupt issues as per http://hi.baidu.com/...e752664f84.html ):

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>ObjectFlow_PAKT.dll</Name>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>

<Path>H:\FSX\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_PAKT\Scenery\ObjectFlow_PAKT.dll</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

and my FSX.cfg contains this registrations:

H:\FSX\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_PAKT\Scenery\ObjectFlow_PAKT.dll.wkzaikccrauhthzancbalnhuaitclnuhcqkkwchu=1

Both entries seem to me correct, also because I see PeopleFlow in PAKT.

The User_Guide.pdf reads on page 12 under "The PAKT Control Panel":

"..... You can also disable the NatureFlow Animations here."

But in my PAKT control Panel there is no item referring to NatureFlow but only the following 6 options, all enabled:

- Airport People Flow

- Airport Ground Services Equipment (GSE)

- Airport Static Aircraft

- Airport Floatplanes

- Cruise Liners in Harbour

- Additional City Buildings

FTXUSPAKTSP1_BUILD_1004 and on top FTXORBXLIBS_120328 are installed.

Any help is appriciated.

Thanks, Peter

P.S. I might not be able to reply immediately as going abroad for about one week

Oh ... this of course makes this issue finally clear !

Maybe the product page and the user guide should be amended accordingly otherwise people runs into useless troubleshooting.

Thanks again for the clarification ... and ... PAKT is a great scenery also without NatureFlow !

Peter

there are no animated tree's at PAKT, due to the resource hungry extensive and complex hardened surface in use, static tree's were more appropriate.

Russ.

Thanks a lot Russ for this great scenery and also for this clarification. I had asked this question in 2 other threads but have not received an answer so far. I was worried there mights be something wrong with my installation, because some of the trees there look like Nature Flow trees, but do not move.

This brings up one question though. Since PAKT is advertized with the Nature Flow tag and also the PAKT user guide is showing this tag, is there any other kind of Nature Flow is in ths scenery?

Cheers, Wolfgang

Archived