Aerolight falcon crash into the river, then to the waterfall..Pilot save himself swimming away

mhimhi

Quite unique, and very cleverly threaded video. And the moral to the story "If while out hotdogging in your ultralight, it crashes into a bridge and over a waterfall and nobody saw it happen, then get back to the shed quickly and pretend like nothing happened. maybe even take a leak."

Ps; how did you make the plane float without it bouncing back into the sky or detecting the crash and resetting the senario & how did you make the pilot leave the aircraft after the crash. I am intrigued to know how to do this when making some vids of my own.

Cheers Jethro

Quite unique, and very cleverly threaded video. And the moral to the story "If while out hotdogging in your ultralight, it crashes into a bridge and over a waterfall and nobody saw it happen, then get back to the shed quickly and pretend like nothing happened. maybe even take a leak."

Ps; how did you make the plane float without it bouncing back into the sky or detecting the crash and resetting the senario & how did you make the pilot leave the aircraft after the crash. I am intrigued to know how to do this when making some vids of my own.

Cheers Jethro

Think he has used the transition and fsrecorded it... ;)

Clearly a great video, dynamic, good angles, very good ideas !

Something new and breathly in fsx videos. Well done !

Think he has used the transition and fsrecorded it... ;)

Clearly a great video, dynamic, good angles, very good ideas !

Something new and breathly in fsx videos. Well done !

Thanks for the heads up amentiba

Totally agree with you there, Clearly a great video. Well thought out script seemless editing and silky smooth. I hope (mhimhi) does some more like this, can't wait for episode 2 if there is one.

Cheers Jethro

Archived