Best of 2011 screenshot thread

Kilstorm

Well its been a quiet year for screenshots.I used to get some pleasure in trying to improve the shots within the sim itself by choosing season or time of day and catching the light.The sim has improved yet again to make such efforts seem worthless. When I kick in the new rig ( paid for, should be here tommorrow ) I may take a renewed interest.

Anyhow , 10 from this year............

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest J van E

Wow... some of those shots look so real....!!! I had to check if some of them weren't really real! Like Iain's third shot: only when I looked at the grass I could see it's FSX indeed, but my first impression was that Iain accidently posted a real picture... ;)

Awesome stuff!

Great Pictures Guys! Amazing! I really need to look at getting Shade to work properly!

Clem, your shadows on shots 8 and 18 are amazing.

Can you share your shade settings with me? Pretty Please? ???

@micgrech Sure! Being a Beta Tester for Shade, I must help! Shots 8 and 18 are using Marks Final I believe. It was specially designed to bring out the shadows so it is a must to try out! Winter Chills is also very nice for the winter weather. If you want help to use Shade, you can contact me through OZx, ORBX and GDFS messaging, as well as MSN and email (on my profile) or Skype (also on my profile). I also updated the manual not too long ago to make it easier to understand. You can check it out here - http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/topic/10353-clems-tweaked-shade-userguide/unread/

@All Thanks for your praising comments!

Cheers,

Clem

Felix, your first one is SO edited!

But if it is not, then WOW. You are the winner ;D

They are editied, I edit all my shots at least in contrast but in most cases I like it to add some effects, it's a kind of art.

Was it forbidden to post edited shots in thes topic? I chose the best edits from 2011...

They are editied, I edit all my shots at least in contrast but in most cases I like it to add some effects, it's a kind of art.

Was it forbidden to post edited shots in thes topic? I chose the best edits from 2011...

No problem with edits they are your collection and very nice as well.

cheers

Iain

Nothing against editing :D

It just looked too good to be straight from the sim. So I assumed it was edited. Good job ;)

Boy we sure have some amazing screenshot artists here, I'm just stunned by how real so many of those shots look, incredible work guys and what a great contribution it's been to the forums over the last year.

Can't single anyone out there all top shelf, Congrats to all

cheers

Ken

Loving all the contributions so far, showcasing all the different styles of flying and choices of planes. Got to say they are all great shots but bayu, I particularly enjoy your set with the artist and creative concepts you used.

Archived