Another sight on Skagit...

amentiba

Now the elevation solution is found, i can fly over Skagit and appreciate the render.

Scenery tweak options on the average (and nature flow, people flow, objects flow and texture flow activated and on average settings) - Mesh 5m - texture 15cm - Autogen extremely dense / dense - 1920X1080

My rig in my sig ;)

12/14 fps wing view (10/12 fps in teh virtual cockpit) on the taxiways and runways - beautifull and no freeze.

15/22 fps wing view (14/15 fps in the cockpit) over the area.

Please refer to ORBX's settings on the doc and adapt the recommandations to your configuration and you will have a very good render and some good perfs too ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now i have to be patient for 74S to complete this wondefull place ;)

Many thanks all for your comments, well appreciated !

John, i'm pretty sure you will find the fix as always ;) And i have not in mind to troll your staff about it, other solutions can be found as i've already answered on the Handie's topic (unselect OZx NA at Skagit and reselect it when i do not use it...) :)

I'm speachless in front of thoses ground textures, perhaps some of the more realistic i've ever seen... And framerate is still friendly to me !

Orbx team is working harder and harder and the results are better and better at each new scenery !

Even if i've got an "old" computer, the results are incredible to my eyes, so i just want to say "thank you ORBX developpers" because the work you do makes me "smile flying" ;)

I'm a real happy customer ;)

Wow nice renders there but I have a question how do you take the different shots?

Is there a way to zoom around the airport without a plane?

For example shot number 5 and 7.

Got to try your settings tonight with my i5 I should get more FPS although i only have a 4870 card.

Wow nice renders there but I have a question how do you take the different shots?

Is there a way to zoom around the airport without a plane?

For example shot number 5 and 7.

Got to try your settings tonight with my i5 I should get more FPS although i only have a 4870 card.

Just choose an external view as wingview or wheelview if the airplane got it (all defaut fsx aircraft got those views), then just move the point of view with the coolie hat - for exemple you are on right wing view, move your point of view to the right with the coolie hat, then you will be forward, the plane is still on your left but invisible as your point of view show what is just in front of view... Then you can shot.

You can also use the transposition key (defaut mapped "Y") to move around the airport in full directions.

At least you can also move your point of view with some combo keys, just take a look at the following screen to have an idea ;)

It works with the cockpit view as with the external views as "tail", "leftwing"...

Posted Image

Archived