FTX NA GOLD: CRM (18 shots)

that is awesome!

the first shot, is that Crater Lake?

The first shot is Madison Lake, with Madison dam in the foreground, actually I dont think this has been mentioned yet but I modeled almost every single dam in the region

Crater Lake will be a part of the Northern California region

If pic #4 is McNary dam on the Columbia River then you guys have done a fantastic job of recreating the area in FSX. Tim, awesome job on the dams, can't wait to see what they look like as I fly up the Columbia and Snake rivers. Except for Ice Harbor, all the other lower Snake River dams have an airfield by them making for some interesting stops along the way.

Seeing as how I don't have a day off till Thursday of next week I'm sure CRM will come out soon and I'll have to enjoy it vicariously through others screenies. My first flight is already planned, depart Troutdale and fly east along the river doing T & G at fields along the way till I hit the Tri-Cities.

Al

WOW for me too. I can wait, especially for that and I though the three other areas where WOW, those preview shots are amazing. Also same here, where is the US Airways plane landing, because that is on awesome shot! Thanks for the great work, we really appreciate everything.

Tom B.