2WA1 and WA45 - First Preview (Part 1)

It's my pleasure to preview our current project Diamond Point and Olympic Field for the first time. Because the amount of pics i had to split in two topics, sorry :)

Of course it is work in progress - details are still to be added, vegetation is not completed, traffic is a substitute for testing, static aircraft and people are still missing, ect. But we thought it's far enough to give you a first impression.

Hope you enjoy this first visit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Part 2 : http://www.orbxsyste...preview-part-2/

Stunning work Heiko, is it real world or fictitious?

Cheers and thanks for sharing.

Thanks mate, yep those are real airfields - all the buildings are textured with photos made over there :)

Heiko,

I love all your work as it is the best of the best.

Kind regards,

Thanks for the kind words Stephen ! Of course it's like always a team effort. All those models are made by Andreas Hegi, Holger Sandmann is working in the background on mesh and adjustments and all the devs who contributed to our model library. Special thanks to Bill Womack for his vegetation additions :).

Diamond Point has been one of my favorite places to visit, and a starting point for flights to the San Juan Islands, Orcas Island, and up into Canada. I am really looking forward to this Orbx airport. Great work by your entire team!

Jim Kaye

Archived