PNW sale over before end of day on April 17th?

cvearl

Finally got some time and was about to sit down and grab Orcas or Darrington for that $19 price and the sale appears to have eneded. It is only noon here but I am guessing the timer is not North American? Yet the Banner is still up on the website.

C.

Finally got some time and was about to sit down and grab Orcas or Darrington for that $19 price and the sale appears to have eneded. It is only noon here but I am guessing the timer is not North American? Yet the Banner is still up on the website.

C.

Since the Flightsim Store is based in Australia, it's a fair bet they were using their time, not any US zone. I've learned to be cautious when dealing with deadlines like this - always shop a day before it's supposed to end if possible. I feel for ya, having been caught by the time zone demon a few times myself. :blink:

Since the Flightsim Store is based in Australia, it's a fair bet they were using their time, not any US zone. I've learned to be cautious when dealing with deadlines like this - always shop a day before it's supposed to end if possible. I feel for ya, having been caught by the time zone demon a few times myself. :blink:

Ah well. I will wait for the next sale. :)

If I can resist that it. ;)

Archived