PNW False Shorelines or Roads in Water

jc4276

Hello,

The screenshots below show false shorelines or roads in the water. The Hadley and Murrow Bridges appear to stop in the middle of the lake. Can someone please tell me how to fix this. The PNW scenery is set as the highest priority and I do not have any other 3rd party sceneries installed in this area.

Thanks,

James

Order Number: FSS0104519

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hadley and Murrow Bridges

Posted Image

Hello James,

looks like you have some default FSX features overlapping with the ORBX components. First thing to try is to start FTX Central, click on "Default FSX" and then "Apply", then "North America", "Apply" again, and exit FTX Central. Re-start the sim and check the problem areas.

Cheers, Holger

Hello Holger,

Your suggestion helped a lot, however, it appears I still have some default FSX terrain bleed through such as roads, rivers, etc. Attached are my latest test photos. Any new thoughts?

Thanks,

James

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi James,

as Tim reminded me the FlightZone2 (Portland KPDX) "port" to FSX may include edited FS9 water/shoreline files that aren't compatible with FTX. For a quick test uncheck the FZ02 entry in your scenery library and see whether that resolves the issue.

Cheers, Holger

Archived