Carenado Kingair C90

Rimshot

Can we please not start on this nonsense again <_<

I think you're jumping the gun a bit, don't you? I haven't made any comparison to anything, however the quote I referred to was far more along the lines of "this vs. that", don't you think??

I think you're jumping the gun a bit, don't you? I haven't made any comparison to anything, however the quote I referred to was far more along the lines of "this vs. that", don't you think??

Woah! Hold up there David. If you look through every other aircraft post they descend into 'this v that' very quickly from comments like yours and the poster you replied to. I am nipping it in the bud before the inevitable flame fest begins. This forum is renown for its civility, lets try and keep it that way. :)

Actually , I donr mind the ...this vs that .. it tends to give an insight that I might not be aware of. :unsure:

Yeah that's all ok until they start the personal attacks because one fanboy doesn't like another one saying his favourite aircraft sh*ts all over his, then WW3 starts. ;)

...thats OK too. Check my hanger out, I'm all geared up for WW3 ;D ...grief, I hate these whimpy smileys !

If WW3 broke out in fsx world,yep you would be the first person to get the call Alan ;)

@Dale,

You looking very smart in your avatar Dale, good for you.

...thats OK too. Check my hanger out, I'm all geared up for WW3 ;D ...grief, I hate these whimpy smileys !

Now I would have placed you as the WW2 guy, between you and Emmsie you probably have just about every flying machine that graced the skies in the 30's and 40's. 8)

@Dave, thanks mate, us old grey hair fella's scrub up alright when we have to. ;)

Archived