re-installing PNW

teecee

I have had PNW on my system under Win XP, and now have WIN7 as my OS. I cannot re-load PNW, even with a fresh download from the FSStore. It asks for disks in a downloaded installer? I got it to run one time, and it crashed on setup3.

I have not been able to find any help with this, on the forums, hence this post. Teecee.

Yes mate, done all that. I have two downloaded versions in my system, both tell me that installer 3 is faulty. The first download worked fine in XP so I am thinking it's WIN7 that's the problem. I am going to do another download, but it's another six hour download, and it's starting to p*** me off. Thanks for the input mate, I will let you know how I go.. Teecee.

Right now, I'm having the very same problem myself. When I installed PNW for the very first time, I had absolutely no problems at all with it and it ran great. Then about a couple of weeks ago something happened when I went to shut down my computer, I received a notice that Windows was going to do an automated update. I thought, okay, no problem. Well, the next time I went to turn it back on, a message came up on the monitor saying the computer could not start up due to the fact that one of the new updates corrupted the hard drive, so I had to do a systems restore. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do a backup, so I did the restore without it and I lost everything, including PNW, FTX Central, and all of my Orbx freeware airports. So I tried downloading PNW again and couldn't get it to download or install. I've tried everything to get it to install, including using FlashGet 3.7. The download went smoothly, but now I can't  move the file into my Orbx folder so I can install it. So far, everything I've done hasn't worked for me, and it's really pi**ing me off something fierce!! I don't know what to do anymore!! I've already talked to Jay Kae several times about it, but no matter what I do, nothing seems to work.

Does anyone here have any suggestions I could use to solve this problem?  I need some help here guys!!

Thanks.

Archived