...waterski anyone?

Well Rockliffe... I think every 185 can fly without the floats but this particular paint is only on floats - just if you wanna be 100% correct you need the float... But go ahead - the paint will work for the normal version. Just figure out the installation, should be the same as my 185 paint with wheels...

;)

mangotango - where should i put all Your great repaints at... okay -sure on the planes, but i mean... i do not have that much space in my hangar no more  ;) - fantastic work again  :o :o :o :o :o - and superb pictures as well!!!!!! like that second one very much, with the autumn-like colourtones of the trees and then the red-yellow colours of the plane in front of it - great - and Your watersettings are fantastic too - so again: GREAT

Thank you Moonman! I'm honored!!!

...well I hope I can create some more and you can have a cherry pick in the future!

I sure have some favorites myself - but most of them is for the Sibwings BirdDog...

Thank you once again and hope to see some screens with them from you

Thank you Moonman! I'm honored!!!

...well I hope I can create some more and you can have a cherry pick in the future!

I sure have some favorites myself - but most of them is for the Sibwings BirdDog...

Thank you once again and hope to see some screens with them from you

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!! And sure: Screenies will follow!!!!!

Archived