Help to Upload Sound File

rockliffe

Ok guys, I have just produced a two hour sound file of radio chatter for use while flying, that I would like to share with everyone on the Orbx forum. Can anyone please let me know the best way of doing this. I could make a sound only Youtube video and post the link but that's a bit of a drag. I'd just like to be able to upload the file to the forum so it can be downloaded, but unsure how to do this. Help as always appreciated...

Hi Dave, sure. As with a lot of ATC chatter, there is often a lot of dead sound between communications. What I've done is download a 30 minute archive recording and deleted a lot of the dead space, and extended the whole piece to 2 hours. I use it when flying heavies. It runs in the background via media player and adds a great bit of ambience to the cockpit! I thought it would be a nice 'gift' to anyone who might like to download it for their own use.

I'm having a crack at importing LIVE the audio from various ATC areas in the FSINN Radio File which will allow a much truer CTAF,MBZ within Aust anyway so when you get to various areas you can announce as you would in the real world and hear the local chatter too IF it is available .

Archived