REX, FTX & Russ White's Interior Mod

timest

Thanks guys :)

kman.. I am finished. I'm waiting for the programmers to finish their part. I actually get a chance to enjoy it, instead of testing. ;) so I might as well share it with you fine gents.

Russ: thanks pal.. I AM enjoying it!! SO realistic. :)

Tim

Guest Private-Cowboy

Well you know I'm not a big fan of your marketing strategy but your product looks better and better. I was a tad disappointed by a vertain SHD upgrade and the flat 2d look it deliverd. Now looking at this video here I must say ..."THIS is the way a cloud filled sky has to look. Hell yeah!" Now if you'd be so kind and release it that I can finally retire my ASX+XG.  ;)

You could have taken an aussie Mooney though. The N2164PA does not feel at home down under.  ;D

Well you know I'm not a big fan of your marketing strategy but your product looks better and better. I was a tad disappointed by a vertain SHD upgrade and the flat 2d look it deliverd. Now looking at this video here I must say ..."THIS is the way a cloud filled sky has to look. Hell yeah!" Now if you'd be so kind and release it that I can finally retire my ASX+XG.  ;)

You could have taken an aussie Mooney though. The N2164PA does not feel at home down under.  ;D

Thanks again guys ;)

Private: How could I NOT know? You've been all over my butt for quite a while now. LOL. I wish I was a programmer so I could speed up the process, but unfortunately I'm just an artist :( Just know though we are on the last section of the gui, things are going great with that, and alpha testing has progressed smoothy, so the next step is beta. PLEASE hang in there, I just want everything to be as perfect as possible.

Archived